Pre-Auction Home Inspection Australia
APBI conduct pre auction building inspections across Victoria, NSW, Queensland, SA, WA and Tasmania.
INSPECTION DETAILS AND FEES
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- Provides pre-purchase advice regarding the state of the property at the date and time of inspection;
- Our inspector will report on the condition of:
- Roof void;
- Roof exterior.
- Download a sample pre auction building inspection report.
How To Proceed
Building, Pest and New Home Inspections | Inspector locations
Australian Property & Building Inspections have established offices across Australia to enable our organisation to service local individual building inspection
needs as well as the needs of larger corporate clients.
Each office is well appointed and support our National Call Centre located at Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Our office facilities, located across each capital city and mojor reisdential hubs provide convenient locations for all of our clients to meet
with our building inspectors and administration team to discuss any point of an inspection or property.
Some home inspections take less or more time depending on the degree of accessibility and depending on the number of defects found.
We then prepare the report and liaise with the client on the findings.
24 hours notice must be provided to cancel a booked property inspection. Once the property inspection has been completed payment must be made prior to a report being emailed or posted. No refunds will be available once an inspection has occurred.
Any requests for a refund must be made in writing to our accounts department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Accounts Department, Level 14, 330 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000