Building Inspection Franchise
APBI seek expressions of interest from experienced builders, or building industry businesses with a desire
to operate a franchise region, grow their income. Cost: $49,500 plus GST
Building Inspection Franchise
Australian Property & Building Inspections (APBI) seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified builders or industry specific businesses to own and operate a Building Inspection Franchise.
Each franchise region includes rights to the territory, guaranteed minimum fees of between $60,000 to $80,000 per year.
The Franchisee receives a business in a box, so they can hit the ground running and grow their weekly inspection numbers.
APBI seek Franchisee's that are motivated and capable of integrating the following tasks into their daily operations:
- Set region specific inspection prices relative to competition and client demand;
- Respond to phone, email, SMS, quote requests and online chats from enquiries generated from APBI localised marketing within your region;
- Respond to commercial enquiries and submit quotations and/or tender for commercial and government dilapidation, pre completion, warranty and rental minimum performance inspection types, utilising APBI experience and systems ;
- Complete onsite inspections of residential and commerical properties and new builds, including pest and termite inspections, as requried by the client;
- Complete the inspection specific report and submit to the client, within the agreed time frame;
- Promote inspection services to local business, including real estate agents, conveyencers, architects, mortgage brokers, project manager, engineers, body corporate, buyer advocates etc;
- Receive and reply to client reviews and maintain and keep current business services listings;
- Liaise with the APBI Administration Team to maintain daily work schedules, invoicing and timely completion of inspection reports;
- Utilise the APBI Booking System that includes its communications network, bookings system, web application inspection report, invoicing and marketing;
- Participate in training, business support and professional development activities;
- Grow a saleable asset, servicing a cash flow friendly business, with an industry leading building inspection provider.
Minimum Inspection Guarantee
APBI guarantee a minimum of 4 building inspections per week to each Franchisee, which equates to a minimum income of $60,000 per annum, based on a 48 week working year.
Skills & Experience Required
The Franchisee must have skills, experience and qualifications specific to the building and construction industry:
- Hold a current building trade qualification, or industry relevant equivalent;
- Be able to prove 10 years residential and commercial building and construction experience;
- A working knowledge of the relevant State Building Act;
- Capacity to operate and manage a business with quality compliant systems;
- Pest inspection experience preferred but training available, via Short Courses Australia - RTO 41261;
- In Victoria, pool inspection training available, via Short Courses Australia - RTO 41261;
- In Queenslad the franchisee must hold, or willing to attain both of the following QBCC licence classes; 1. Builder Low Rise and Completed residential building inspection. 2. Termite Management – chemical
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail;
- Drivers license, car and able to travel to metro and regional areas;
- Police check;
- Respectful, presentable, punctual, professional and affable.
Franchise Information Kit
For more information download and read the following documents:
Download the Franchise Map in your State to view which territories are current available for franchise:
- Franchise Map - Victoria
- Franchise Map - NSW
- Franchise Map - Queensland
- Franchise Map - WA
Submit an Expression of Interest
To learn more or to submit an expression of interest please contact Franchise Coordinator
12 April 2019
"Quick and responsive service!"
21 December 2018
"Was able to book an inspection next day, and received the report less than 24 hours after that, very happy with the level of detail and experience overall"
13 October 2018
"We recently had two properties inspected by Australian Property and Building Inspection Adelaide. The report was very professional and gave vital insite that helped us choose the right property!"
02 October 2018
30 September 2018
"Easy to deal with, gave good reports and the inspector responded promptly and in details, when I needed clarifications. Thank you."
05 September 2018
"It was easy to book and organise the property inspection in the time frame required. I needed to change the time due to the vendor having a prior appointment, so I left a message and sent an email, and they responded, saying that the change of time was fine. I didn't have any direct contact with the building inspector, but my real estate agent did, and he called me to advise a summary of the outcome of the property - which overall was quite good. The subsequent report was very helpful and helped us to feel at ease moving forward with a purchase"
15 August 2018
"I had this company recommended to me by a colleague and I'm glad he did. It was a Monday afternoon and the house I wanted inspected was going to auction Thursday morning, so I had very little time! They were able to inspect the property the morning of the next day and I got the report 24 hours after that. It was efficient, a competitive price, prompt and free of any fuss. Would definitely use them again."
09 August 2018
"Our inspector Drew was punctual, organised and professional. He was thorough in his inspection and when finished, took the time to take me to areas of concern, explaining what repairs would be necessary. His friendly helpful manner was highly appreciated. Booking our inspection was a breeze. APBS organised to have the Real Estate agent on site and took control of the whole inspection. I would not hesitate to use them again and give them my highest recommendation."
19 July 2018
"As a house buyer, I could not be happier with the service provided. Inspection was booked, completed, AND written report provided to me within 24 hours. Inspector was very courteous, answering all my questions on the day of the inspection."
19 July 2018
02 July 2018
"Couldn't be easier and recieved report next day. Brilliant service thanks guys."
01 July 2018
"Brilliant! I was present at the time of the building inspection and he talked me through everything. Helped me immensely and went out of his way to explain all the details. Very helpful and knowledgeable and a huge help in making my decision. Highly recommended!"
10 May 2018
"Inquiries are promptly responded and report is timely. Findings are also quite detailed."
03 April 2018
"Easy to book an appointment and were able to fit me in really quickly. The person doing the inspection was a bit late but was still completed on the day and I wouldn't have known if I wasn't planning to meet them at the property."
30 January 2018
"Great to deal with and was extremely prompt with their services! Called to clarify their booking and was able to get the inspection over and done with within the same working day. Their report was very detailed and even outlined certain things that I wouldn't have even thought of. Definitely would recommend to others."
10 August 2016
"Wonderful service, quick turn around time. Value for money service. I would recommend their Building Inspection services as I have tried it!"