Dilapidation Inspection Report Australia
APBI conduct dilapidation inspection survey reports across Victoria, NSW, Queensland, SA, WA and Tasmania.
INSPECTION DETAILS AND FEES
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- Details the existing condition of a structure, road, footpaths etc prior to building work being carried out on a neighbouring property. Most councils as part of a development application will require a dilapidation report be carried out on neighbouring structures.
- It itemises each defect found and includes a photo of each. The inspector will report on all internal and external areas and where required, the council assets.
- Useful in defence if any claims are made by the owner of a neighbouring property for damage they believe your building works have caused.
- The the report should be signed by both parties prior to building work commencing.
- Download a sample report
How To Proceed
Building, Pest and New Home Inspections | Inspector locations
Australian Property & Building Inspections have established offices across Australia to enable our organisation to service local individual building inspection
needs as well as the needs of larger corporate clients.
Each office is well appointed and support our National Call Centre located at Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Our office facilities, located across each capital city and mojor reisdential hubs provide convenient locations for all of our clients to meet
with our building inspectors and administration team to discuss any point of an inspection or property.
Some home inspections take less or more time depending on the degree of accessibility and depending on the number of defects found.
We then prepare the report and liaise with the client on the findings.
24 hours notice must be provided to cancel a booked property inspection. Once the property inspection has been completed payment must be made prior to a report being emailed or posted. No refunds will be available once an inspection has occurred.
Any requests for a refund must be made in writing to our accounts department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Accounts Department, Level 14, 330 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000