New Home (Stage) Inspection Australia
Get a New Home (Construction) Stage Inspection Report from APBI. We service Victoria, NSW, Queensland, SA, WA and Tasmania.
INSPECTION DETAILS AND FEES
Australian Property & Building Inspections, trade qualified inspectors provide new home construction and pre-handover inspections for each stage:
- 1. Slab stage inspection cost
- 2. Frame stage inspection cost
- 3. Lockup stage inspection cost
- 4. Completion stage inspection cost
- Each stage inspection is carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- It is risky to rely upon a builder or contractor to build you a house to a quality standard, without checking it. Take the risk out of the equation and engage one of our expert building inspectors to identify any poor building works.
- We work for you and our report will enable you to negotiate with a builder if any works are substandard to ensure you get the house you want built for what you paid for.
- Download slab stage sample report.
- Download frame stage sample report.
- Download lockup stage sample report.
- Download completion stage sample report.
How To Proceed
Building, Pest and New Home Inspections | Inspector locations
Australian Property & Building Inspections have established offices across Australia to enable our organisation to service local individual building inspection
needs as well as the needs of larger corporate clients.
Each office is well appointed and support our National Call Centre located at Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Our office facilities, located across each capital city and mojor reisdential hubs provide convenient locations for all of our clients to meet
with our building inspectors and administration team to discuss any point of an inspection or property.
Some home inspections take less or more time depending on the degree of accessibility and depending on the number of defects found.
We then prepare the report and liaise with the client on the findings.
24 hours notice must be provided to cancel a booked property inspection. Once the property inspection has been completed payment must be made prior to a report being emailed or posted. No refunds will be available once an inspection has occurred.
Any requests for a refund must be made in writing to our accounts department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Accounts Department, Level 14, 330 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000