Building & Pest Inspection Australia
APBI conduct combined building and pest inspections across Victoria, NSW, Queensland, SA, WA and Tasmania. Contact us today.
INSPECTION DETAILS AND FEES
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007 and AS4349.3;
- Provide pre-sale property condition advice to a prospective home owner;
- To test the building for termites;
- To report on the condition of:
- Roof void;
- Roof exterior.
- Download a sample building and pest inspection report.
How To Proceed
Our office locations across Australia are well appointed and provide convenient facilities to meet with our consultants to discuss any point of your inspection or property
Some home inspections take less or more time depending on the degree of accessibility and depending on the number of defects found.
We then prepare the report and liaise with the client on the findings.
24 hours notice must be provided to cancel a booked property inspection. Once the property inspection has been completed payment must be made prior to a report being emailed or posted. No refunds will be available once an inspection has occurred.
Any requests for a refund must be made in writing to our accounts department:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Accounts Department, Level 14, 330 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000