Victorian Building Authority (VBA) registered Building Inspector (Pool Safety)
River is a Victorian Building Authority (VBA) registered Building Inspector (Pool Safety). River has inspected hundreds of pool barriers since obtaining his registration. He is the lead Building Inspector (Pool Safety) for Australian Property and Building Inspections.
River is also the trainer for Swimming Pool & Spa Barrier Safety Inspection course for Short Courses Australia where he trains students to becoming future pool inspectors. River has extensive experience in:
- Training and mentoring students for live pool barrier safety inspections
- Undertaking inspections of pool and spa barriers to determine compliance
- Issuing certificates of pool and spa barrier Compliance and Non-compliance
- Lodging certificates of pool and spa barrier Non-compliance with the relevant councils.
- Dealing with the relevant councils on pool and spa barrier Compliance and Non-compliance issues
River holds the following qualifications and certificates:
- Master of Business Systems
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma in Building Surveying
- VBA registered Building Inspector (Pool Safety) - Registration Number IN-PS 72134
- WorkSafe Occupational Health and Safety Construction Induction
As with all our inspectors, River holds a National Police Check certificate and is covered with APBI for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.